You're invited to a free, casual Mini Business Info Session (45mins!) to answer all of your questions about what it really looks like to "build a doTERRA business."
I am exited to have the pleasure of teaching this session with TWO special guests:
Katie Hussong - doTERRA Diamond Leader, Registered Nurse, & friend
Megan Cook - doTERRA Platinum leader, yoga teacher, & friend
These two ladies will be coming in from Baltimore as part of a doTERRA traveling teaching program in which they have been selected to participate.
IN THIS SESSION WE WILL COVER...
- The doTERRA community & company culture
- The heart of doTERRA - philanthropic & humanitarian efforts
- Why Network Marketing is the business model of the future (for those who want freedom, flexibility, & unlimited earning potential)
- Living, Sharing, & Building doTERRA
- How you can earn an money with doTERRA - to cover the cost of your oils, supplement your income, or create your own doTERRA wellness-based business
- How you can expect us (& other incredible leaders!) to support you on your journey, whatever that path might be
- Snapshot into a "day in the life" of an Essential Oils Educator
- Open Q&A! No question is off limits
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT?
To eat yummy healthy snacks & drink
To have a casual, fun time with like-minded people
Transparency & integrity (never pressure!)
To leave feeling empowered & capable of sharing doTERRA at any level, should you wish to
Want a brief overview of what Essential Oils are all about & experience them for yourself? Or maybe you have your own doTERRA oils already, but want to brush up on the basics? Come early for our MINI WORKSHOP: ESSENTIAL OILS BASICS.
FREE - Space is limited
Email Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP & to recieve event address
About Katie, special guest teacher:
Katie Hussong is a former high school Spanish teacher (loves to travel, loves to salsa, and always down for some good Mexican food) and Baltimore City ER nurse (stories like you wouldn't believe!) on a mission to make essential oils (and ultimately, overall wellness) accessible, approachable, easy, and enjoyable for everyone! Katie's own health struggles (gut, lungs, skin, immune system, STRESS) led her to life-changing natural health in 2012, and since then, she just can't keep her mouth shut about the importance of continuing to learn and be our own advocates when it comes to not only our health, but our lives in general! Also an integrative and culinary nutrition coach, Katie has been a doTERRA educator for about 4 years now, her favorite oils are Frankincense, Wild Orange, and Copaiba, and she just can't wait to share these tools and this community with you!
About Megan, special guest teacher:
Megan is a Holistic Lifestyle Consultant and Yoga Teacher based in Baltimore. Her passion for holistic health stems from a deep connection, respect + belief in the power of nature to heal + support us in both mind + body. Her teachings hope to inspire, educate + empower an individualized approach to wellness through accessing holistic tools such as essential oils, yoga + a more mindful way of living.