You're invited to a free, casual, & informative workshop all about the basics of Essential Oils, specifically to support your busy, active lifestyle at Elevate Fitness! This workshop is perfect for anyone who is interested in expertise, recovery, pain management, & maximizing their wellness.
Meredith (fellow Elevate bootcamper!) will have the pleasure of teaching this workshop with special guest, Megan Cook, who will be coming in from Baltimore as part of a doTERRA traveling teaching program in which she's been selected to participate.
In this session you will...
- learn what Essential Oils are
- why they're amazing for optimal health & wellness
- ways to easily & safely incorporate them into your everyday life to support healthy muscles, joints, & ligaments with your busy, active lifestyle
- how to incorporate Essential Oils into your weekly fitness routine for things like: recovery, pain management, energy, nutrition, focus, immune support, & more
- how to use Essential Oils for additional common concerns like: sleep, stress, digestion, toxic-free home, & more
- receive specific suggestions tailored to individual health needs
All attendees will have the opportunity to purchase the most high quality, therapeutic grade doTERRA Essential Oils at the end of session, if they wish.
FREE - Space is limited
Please email Meredith at email@example.com to RSVP
About Megan, special guest teacher:
Megan is a Holistic Lifestyle Consultant and Yoga Teacher based in Baltimore. Her passion for holistic health stems from a deep connection, respect + belief in the power of nature to heal + support us in both mind + body. Her teachings hope to inspire, educate + empower an individualized approach to wellness through accessing holistic tools such as essential oils, yoga + a more mindful way of living.
Both Meredith & Meg also have a history of collegiate athletics which fuels their mission of educating athletes & fitness connoisseurs on the importance & strategy behind holistic tools to up-level their mind & body. Meredith was a Varsity Sailing National Champion & two time All-American at St. Mary's College of Maryland, & Meg a Division I Lacrosse Collegiate Athlete at UMBC in Baltimore, Md.