You're invited to a free, casual, & relaxed outdoor workshop all about surviving the transition from summer to fall naturally with Essential Oils!
I am exited to have the pleasure of teaching this workshop with special guest, doTERRA leader, yoga teacher & friend... Megan Cook! She will be coming in from Baltimore as part of a doTERRA traveling teaching program in which she's been selected to participate (this also means some extra freebies for those attending the workshop!).
DO YOU WISH YOU...
- Had better sleep?
- Were less anxious & stressed?
- Had relief from physical discomfort?
- Had more energy?
- Had more regular digestion?
- Could rid your home & lifestyle of toxic cleaning & beauty products?
IN THIS GATHERING WE WILL...
- Enjoy yummy healthy snacks & drink
- Learn the basics: Who, What, How, & Why of Essential Oils
- Learn how to create an empowered lifestyle with natural healthcare
- Learn specific ways to use Essential Oils for the all your top summer + fall needs
- Target your individual health needs + offer specific suggestions & protocols
- Gather with like-minded people who love to chat wellness
All attendees will have the opportunity to purchase the most high quality, therapeutic grade doTERRA Essential Oils at the end of session, if they wish.
FREE! Space is limited.
Please email Meredith at email@example.com to RSVP & to recieve event address
About Megan, special guest teacher:
Megan is a Holistic Lifestyle Consultant and Yoga Teacher based in Baltimore. Her passion for holistic health stems from a deep connection, respect + belief in the power of nature to heal + support us in both mind + body. Her teachings hope to inspire, educate + empower an individualized approach to wellness through accessing holistic tools such as essential oils, yoga + a more mindful way of living.