You're invited to a free & casual workshop all about creating a natural, holistic home with Essential Oils!
I am exited to have the pleasure of teaching this workshop with special guest, doTERRA leader, former ER nurse, & friend... Katie Hussong! She will be coming in from Baltimore as part of a doTERRA traveling teaching program in which she's been selected to participate (this also means some extra freebies for those attending the workshop!).
DO YOU WISH YOU...
- Had better sleep?
- Were less anxious & stressed?
- Had relief from physical discomfort?
- Had more energy?
- Had more regular digestion?
- Were protected from bugs & germs in the winter months?
- Could rid your home & lifestyle of toxic cleaning & beauty products?
- HAD ALL THE TOOLS TO SUPPORT THESE NEEDS?
IN THIS GATHERING WE WILL...
- Enjoy yummy healthy snacks & drink
- Learn the basics: Who, What, How, & Why of Essential Oils
- Learn how to create an empowered lifestyle with natural healthcare
- Learn specific ways to use Essential Oils for the all your top natural home needs
- Learn how to create your own "natural medicine cabinet"
- Target your individual health needs + offer specific suggestions & protocols
- Gather with like-minded people who love to chat wellness
All attendees will have the opportunity to purchase the most high quality, therapeutic grade doTERRA Essential Oils at the end of session, if they wish.
FREE! Space is limited.
Please email Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP & to recieve event address
About Katie, special guest teacher:
Katie Hussong is a former high school Spanish teacher (loves to travel, loves to salsa, and always down for some good Mexican food) and Baltimore City ER nurse (stories like you wouldn't believe!) on a mission to make essential oils (and ultimately, overall wellness) accessible, approachable, easy, and enjoyable for everyone! Katie's own health struggles (gut, lungs, skin, immune system, STRESS) led her to life-changing natural health in 2012, and since then, she just can't keep her mouth shut about the importance of continuing to learn and be our own advocates when it comes to not only our health, but our lives in general! Also an integrative and culinary nutrition coach, Katie has been a doTERRA educator for about 4 years now, her favorite oils are Frankincense, Wild Orange, and Copaiba, and she just can't wait to share these tools and this community with you!