You're invited to a free, casual, & relaxed workshop all about how to use Essential Oils to de-stress & stay focused throughout the busy school semester!
I am exited to have the pleasure of teaching this workshop with special guest, doTERRA leader, yoga teacher & friend... Megan Cook! She will be coming in from Baltimore as part of a doTERRA traveling teaching program in which she's been selected to participate (this also means some extra freebies for those attending the workshop!)
IN THIS SESSION YOU WILL...
- learn what Essential Oils are
- why they're amazing to help you de-stress & stay focused during the school year
- ways to easily & safely incorporate them into your everyday life
- how to use Essential Oils for other common concerns like: sleep, immune system, energy, digestion, toxic-free home, skincare, & more
- receive specific suggestions tailored to individual health needs
All attendees will have the opportunity to purchase the most high quality, therapeutic grade doTERRA Essential Oils at the end of session, if they wish.
FREE! Space is limited.
Please email Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP & to recieve event address
About Megan, special guest teacher:
Megan is a Holistic Lifestyle Consultant and Yoga Teacher based in Baltimore. Her passion for holistic health stems from a deep connection, respect + belief in the power of nature to heal + support us in both mind + body. Her teachings hope to inspire, educate + empower an individualized approach to wellness through accessing holistic tools such as essential oils, yoga + a more mindful way of living.