You're invited to experience Essential Oils at this free, casual, & informative workshop at Cryo!
Meredith will have the pleasure of teaching this workshop with special guest, Katie Hussong, who will be coming in from Baltimore as part of a doTERRA traveling teaching program in which she's been selected to participate.
*We'll kick off the session with a meditation anchored in Aromatherapy to get our senses tuned in & grounded for the rest of the session.*
IN THIS SESSION YOU WILL...
- learn what Essential Oils are
- why they're amazing for optimal health & wellness
- ways to easily & safely incorporate them into your everyday life
- how to use Essential Oils for common concerns like: sleep, stress, immune system, energy, digestion, toxic-free home, skincare, & more
- receive specific suggestions tailored to individual health needs
All attendees will have the opportunity to purchase the most high quality, therapeutic grade doTERRA Essential Oils at the end of session, if they wish.
Light snack & drink provided
*Special Cryotherapy discounts offered to attendees only*
FREE - Space is limited. Please RSVP to Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Katie, special guest teacher:
Katie is a former high school Spanish teacher & Baltimore City ER nurse on a mission to make essential oils accessible, approachable, easy, and enjoyable for everyone! Katie's own health struggles (gut, lungs, skin, immune system, STRESS) led her to life-changing natural health in 2012, and since then, she just can't keep her mouth shut about the importance of continuing to learn and be our own advocates when it comes to not only our health.